Trimble TSC5 Controller is wirelessly connected, rugged handheld data collector for GNSS or total station operations.
Designed as a workhorse for practical, everyday tasks, the TSC5 combines outstanding performance and dependability so you can complete your work efficiently and accurately.
The TSC5 has a 5-inch display and full keyboard for ease of use.
The TSC5 Controller is designed to operate with Trimble Site Positioning Systems hardware, including the Trimble SPS986 and SPS785 GNSS Smart Antennas, SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver and SPS series total stations.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Optimised for Trimble Siteworks Software
- Multi-touch screen for fingers, gloves or stylus
- Sunlight-readable display
- Comprehensive connectivity options
- Backlit keypad with customisable button commands
- Easy to grip and carry ergonomic design for less handling fatigue
- High resolution 13 MP rear-facing camera
- Integrated Bluetooth® wireless technology for cable-free communication
- 12 physical function keys plus the Shift and AGr key combinations
- Fast and powerful Qualcomm SDA660 processor
- 4 GB memory and 64 GB storage
- Google Mobile Services certified with access to Google Play™ store apps
Whether you’re using a total station or GNSS, the TSC5 controller gives you total control over on-site tasks.
They are especially useful for:
- Construction surveyors
- Grade checkers verifying grade and checking as-builts with a GNSS rover
- Utility locators
Trimble TSC5 Datasheet