Using the R780 and Trimble Siteworks Software it is now possible to capture accurate points while standing, walking or driving the site in a vehicle, while the receiver is not level.
Full GNSS tilt compensation makes Siteworks easier to learn for beginners and saves significant time for more experienced surveyors. Tilt compensation in vehicle mode is designed to capture higher accuracy measurements on steeper slopes from a moving vehicle, and more accurate volume measurements to save time and money on material planning.
- Easily and safely survey hard to reach areas (corners, traffic lanes, utility flowlines)
- Faster measurements
- More efficient stake-outs
- No magnetic interference
Mount the R780 to a vehicle and do site topos, road centerlines, and check as-builts in even the roughest site conditions. The R780 can withstand high vibration scenarios without interruption or fear of damage.
It has never been so easy to survey. Initial site work and topos can even be done base station-free using satellite-delivered GNSS corrections to the rover..
With the R780 and Siteworks, you can:
- Determine cut/fill on a range pole, utility vehicle or truck
- Record tilt data when taking measurements
- Stake out site or road features, utilities, daylight lines and side slopes
- Measure progress and calculate material stockpile volumes
- Carry out as-built measurements, grade checks and thickness checks
Using your smartphone, quickly check the health and status of the receiver with the Trimble GNSS Status App. For a more in-depth look, the Trimble Web UI can be accessed over Wi-Fi. Setting a new standard for rugged reliability, the R780 keeps your crews working, not wasting time with GNSS maintenance.