This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Business Leader to join the SITECH Brand. The SITECH Ireland Business Manager is responsible for leading the SITECH Ireland Branch and Team.
Reporting to the Head of SITECH UK and Ireland you will be responsible for the operational and sales success of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland – the depot manager is responsible for ensuring the days-to-day strategic direction and operation focus for the business is achieved. The Role is responsible for Sales, Operations, Administration as well as Stock Control and Management.
As a leader through the business the role is required to report into the Head of Business, but importantly to support and be supported by the department managers of SITECH UK and Ireland.
You will lead the Operational & Sales behavioural culture towards best practice and promote success internally and externally. Becoming the leader for branch activity support initiatives and lead in displaying sales, operational and safe practices throughout the business.
Successfully servicing organisation and culture that drives customer loyalty working collaboratively with all areas of the dealership to deliver the desired business performance. Lead the cultural change to bring about a service organisation that consistently delivers a high level of customer service.
Deliver consistent, high quality workshop and field-based customer experience. Ensure that all areas of responsibility are customer focused and have customer loyalty at the centre of decisions. Take corrective action where appropriate and look for initiatives to continually improve loyalty scores. Lead customer loyalty through excellence in customer service by developing collaborative relationships.
With support from the Team Leaders, you will work towards and meet sales targets and expectations for territory, strategic/key accounts and specific sectors are achieved through strong relationships, mentoring partnerships and consultative selling.
Education and Experience
- Degree qualified / Senior Level Experience at similar level role
- Understanding of SITECH or similar products, gained through experience with an end customer.
- Construction machine operation or field management experience desirable
- Demonstrable sales & marketing leadership experience, preferably in a branded capital equipment or B2B2C distribution environment.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering sustainable and profitable revenue growth through the development and implementation of strategy and the leadership of a high performing go-to-market team.
- Evidence of being an advocate of, and conduit for, transformational change within an organisation sales organisation in terms of its response to market dynamics, customer expectations and disruptive technologies. Able to point to their role in leading behavioural change to engender collective enthusiasm and accountability towards new and ambitious business goals.
Benefits & Perkz
- As a member of the Standard Life Master Trust Pension scheme, employees pay contributions to build up their pension pot which can be taken as regular income, drawdown or a lump sum on retirement.
- Private Medical Insurance is a type of cover that pays employees private healthcare costs if they have a treatable condition (i.e. overnight hospital care, outpatient treatment, diagnostic tests and scans).
- The Employee Share Purchase Plan provides an opportunity for Finning employees to buy Finning Shares from pre-tax salary.
- Perkz enables employees to access discounts across a wide range of retailers across the UK (i.e. savings on holidays, entertainment and leading high street/online retailers).
Permanent, Full time.
Based in Dublin, IE